3 June 2015

5 Musthaves for my holiday

Hi guys!

Right now, I am packing the last bits and pieces for my holiday and I thought I would share some stuff with you, that I can't go without! I am leaving this afternoon and I am so excited. I'm off to a bungalow park together with 7 friends and we are very lucky with the weather, thank god! I picked 5 items and I'm going to show them to you right now.

Bikini bag

This little bag is a great way to store your swimming costumes, especially when they're wet after swimming. It doesn't take up much space so you can just throw it in any suitcase. It looks so cute with all the little anchors! My mum got me this from Primark last year so I don't know how expensive it was, but I'm pretty sure many shops still sell it. 

Travel sized perfume

This little bottle of perfume is great for travelling! Mine is from Chanel, and I carry it with me everywhere I go. It's quite an investment, but it was worth every single penny! You get a total of 3 refills, which is actually cheaper than when you buy the fullsize bottle. The scent is so good and it's my all time favourite perfume. 

Lush products


When you're on a holiday, you want to relax uh? I always use bathbombs, bubble bars and other amazing Lush products when I want to relax. So ofcourse I had to take this one with me on my holiday! This is ´Dorothy´, a cute little bubble bar. We have a bath in our bungalow so I will use this very soon I think! I´ve had this one before and it gives the best bubbles ever.

Antibacterial hand sanitizer


Germs are everywhere and you don´t want to get sick whilst being on a holiday. That´s why I always take a hand sanitizer with me. This one´s from Soap & Glory and I love it! I bought this last summer and as you can see, it's not empty yet. We don't have Soap & Glory stuff in the Netherlands, so I'm going to buy like 5 of these when I'm in England next month. It smells amazing and my hands feel really clean after using this. 

Make-up wipes



When I was packing my suitcase, I realized that I didn't have any room left for my cleanser, so I needed something else. That's when I decided to take these facial cleansing wipes. They have argan oil in them, which makes sure that your skin doesn't dry out. It smells really yummy, like sweet oranges. These wipes are perfect for when you don't want to take all your skincare products, but still want to cleanse your face everyday. I got these from Primark and they were only €1,- 

These are my 5 musthaves. I really have to hurry now because we're leaving very soon, but before I finish this blog post, I would like to share my latest Youtube video with you. You can watch it here so please check it out and let me know what you think of it. Oh and don't forget to like and susbscribe ofcourse!

What are your holiday musthaves?

Love, Elisa







1 comment:

  1. Heee Elisa,
    Ik wilde gewoon even zeggen dat ik je blog echt superleuk vind!
    Net een paar posts gelezen en kijk alweer uit naar de volgende :)
    Heb je ook gelijk gevolgd op bloglovin' , misschien wil je me terugvolgen? (Blog your life heet ik volgensmij hahaha)
    x Danique

    ReplyDelete