23 September 2015

A new blog

Hi guys!

I'd like to invite you to my new blog! That sounds a bit strange, since you are on my blog now, but please let me explain. I really wanted to start blogging more often, but Blogger.com didn't really work for me anymore. So unfortunately, I won't be posting on this site anymore. I have created a new blog, the link is right here!

I do want to keep the blog posts on here, for myself, because some of them mean a lot to me. That's why I'm not going to delete this blog, because I'm sure I'll regret it later. I still think it's very special that so many people saw my post about Alopecia and it means the world to me! I don't want these things to be erased.

So if you'd like to go on this new journey with me, check out my new blog. I've got many things planned and it really feels like a fresh new start. I can't wait!

I want to say thank you, to all the people who ever took a look at my blog, it really means a lot to me. I hope I'll see you all on my new website!

Love, Elisa


No comments:

Post a Comment